*Transportation Technology Update*
So a few weeks ago I teased a bit and told you we have a technology announcement. Here it is;
We have completed migration to a new, fully online Transportation Management System (TMS). Our TMS is a tried-and-true brand using Amazon Cloud servers. An especially relevant change is that we now have API (XML) and EDI relationships with many carriers. These relationships help us, help you in ways that could only be imagined just a few years ago.
Here’s the process:
- Get a quote
- Generate a BOL
- Track and trace
- Electronically receive an invoice
- Compare the quote to the invoice
- If its a match –> Process the invoice
- If its not a match –> Ask the Fenichey rep for help
- Email invoices to clients
- Process electronic payments to carriers
We are so happy to have effected a smooth transition to this great new transportation technology. Because of this, we can now give you the very best information, the most accurate quotes, timeliest tracking and the most accurate invoices.
Please let us know if you have any questions or would like a “guided tour.”